The Toronto Islands are a great place to spend the day. Some our favourite island activities in the summer are swimming on the beach, riding down to Hanlan’s Point and back and having a coffee at the café. In the winter, if there is snow you can cross country ski, and if there is ice you can skate!
- Look for pirates! Pirate Life Theatre
- Try out Paddleboarding! Check out Toronto Island SUP.
- Go for a bike ride (rent a bike on the island or bring your own!)
- Rollerblading (great mostly car-less 5k road from one end of the island to the other)
- Swimming on one of the many beaches (Hanlan’s Point – clothing optional, Centre Island, Ward’s Island)
- Frisbee – set up in an open space and play!
- Explore Toronto Island Disc Golf course
- Rent a canoe from the Boat Rental at Centre Island on the lagoon
- Join the Toronto Island Canoe Club and use their boats when you come over!
- Centreville Amusement Park
- Far Enough Farm
- Franklin Children’s Garden
What have we missed? Send us your favourite things to do!